Saturday, September 27, 2008

JackStomp Week 4 Lineup

Week 4. Last place in the Rommel Division. 2nd worst record, but worst point total. Those friggin Russians score more than us.

All the prognosticators said that the two running backs I have are "Studs".... studs.... On their capable backs alone we should be able to atleast outscore the Criminals! No. Not the case.

To top it off, My #1 QB is on Bye, and my #2 is benched. I am left to start my #3 QB against one of the best D's in the league... not good.

I fear that Russia and The JackStomp will be competing for the #1 pick again... assuming one of us are not stupid enough to trade the fucking pick to Angola!

Come get some Celts!!!!

QB: JaMarcus Russell
RB: LaDanian Tomlinson
RB: Stephen Jackson
WR: Donald Driver
WR: Muhsin Muhammad
WR: Robert Meachem
TE: Zach Miller
K: Nate Kaeding
D: Arizona

No comments: