Thursday, September 4, 2008

California Lineup Week 1

Fresh off the adventures in London, and lots of pub crawls, and very twisty Kent roads, California is probably ready to submit a lineup for Week 1 of this fresh season. Unfortunately, all of our official Dreamin' papers were lost in transit. Or we used them as napkins at a pub. Or the "football" players that we tried to recruit wiped their asses with it. We believe it was the latter.

Fuck, who are we playing this week? I don't know. I"m just submitting some players.

QB: Eli "I drafted this guy again? Fuck!!" Manning
RB: Reggie "Run You Bastard" Bush
RB: Thomas "Do I Start?" Jones
WR: Plaxico "Permanent Gimp" Burress
WR: Braylon "Newly Gimped" Edwards
WR: TJ "I Knew I Retained 3 WR"s" Houshmanzadeh
TE: Cris "Dude Knows Fantasy Football" Cooley
PK: Phil "Can I use Punxsutawney or is that trademarked" Dawson
DF: New England "vs. the hapless Chefs" Patriots

Oh. I"m playing...the Horde. Well, that bodes poorly to start my season so unprepared. Maybe they'll get lost on the way to California. May I offer you Yuma? please?

~love
Drew

No comments: