Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dreamin' Week 2 Lineup

"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, please, please be calm and seated. The Dreamin' staff has now fully recovered from their transatlantic tour, and have had time to study the players on the team. We made some non-stellar playcalls last week, which led to a a home loss. But, why think of football today? The Dreamin staff is off to the South Pacific next week, so we are all focused on that with little time for lineups or coaching, or even travelling with the team. So, without further ado, I'd like to hand over the lineup duties to our very capable, and multi lingual, corner Circle K clerk."

~Love, Drew

And now um, some gals in tight fitting leather and pretty colored hair clips asked me to look at this list and see who might put up some points for something called fantasy football. I asked my friend Lleweyen who does some of that, so he helped me put this together.

QB: Eli "Outperforming my Brother so far" Manning
RB: Thomas "Too Tall" Jones
RB: Reggie "Trims Kims" Bush
WR: TJ "Housh...Housh..." Houshmanzadeh
WR: Plaxico "Laxico" Burress
WR: Braylon "In a Can" Edwards
TE: Cris "Waving the Zorn Flag" Cooley
PK: Phil "Kicker" Dawson
DF: Pittsburgh "Schmeleand" Steelers

Uh, thank you. My name is Mort. And I want to say hey to my friend Lleweyen for helping me with this. And my other friend Nick. He dun brought me and Lleweyen a coke late last night while trying to figure out how to pronounce Houshmanzadeh.

No comments: