Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dreamin' Lineup, Week 5

I was stopping by the Circle K today, for a Snickers bar. But also because we at the Dreamin' have yet to hire a Head Coach for this weekends game. So, as a backup plan, I thought that consultations at the Circle K would work wonders for our 0-4 start. Now, I do have a special note for our "amigos" in New Sasabe, we welcome the 0-4 banners. Its just so much more special than 1-3. So bitches, nice start defending DFL Chumps.

Now, I was going to talk to these nice folks at Circle K



BUT then I spotted this FINE individual in the parking lot, and just had to ask HIS take on the matter. So, please give a fine welcome to: Dougie. The Circle K Parking Lot Dude



"cho shood start thees peeple for Sunday. I is a beeg fan of tha Dreeeemin so am proud to bee ible to 'elp yoo"

QB: Samuel "L" Bradford
RB: Chris "Sheetedola" Ivory
RB: Ryan "Ankle Better" Mathews
WR: Dez "Steak Lover" Bryant
WR: Chad "The Ocho" Ochocinco
WR: Mike "Find the DAMN NEAREST TANNING SALON AND LET HIM OUT" Sims-Walker
TE: Jason "Egret" Witten
PK: Rian "Kicker" Lindell
DF: New Orleans "Stop Hurting the Secondary Larry" Saints

Love
~drew
And
Dougie, Circle K Parking Lot Dude

1 comment:

Coach Ron said...

Woke up.
Got a cup of coffee.
Read this post.
Laughed my ass off.
Re-attached my ass.