Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dreamin' Lineup Week 7

Week 7? Already? Wow, how time flies when you have all these Hollywood parties to attend.

Well, the debut of our new coaches left a little something to be desired, but our defense did well, so Hillary gets some bonus points this week, plus some hellacious cosmopolitans on me!

Its Lynchburg time again. Well, we'll just treat them like we did the first week. I bet if we put cosmopolitans in front of the Lynchurg JD's, they might just keel over.

We also may have a first this week. I DNP'ed a kicker. Have we ever done that before in this league? Its f'ing crazy!

QB: Eli "On the Rebound" Manning
RB: Reggie "Trimmin' Kim's" Bush DNP Jonathan Stewart
RB: Thomas "I'm Now the Starter" Jones
WR: TJ "Starting Against My Own Defense" Houshmanzadeh DNP Derrick Mason
WR: Plaxico "I Like Cosmopolitans" Burress
WR: Braylon "More More More" Edwards
TE: Cris "TE Superb" Cooley
PK: John "Kicker" Carney DNP Rian Lindell
DF: Pittsburgh "F'ing!" Steelers

~Love
Drew

No comments: