Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dreamin' Week 2 Lineup

Good morning Dreamin' fans

I'm sure, like most of you, that its early Sunday morning and everyone is either hung over or just plain exhausted from partying all Saturday night.

Well, so is our team. We had too good of an offer last night, so we closed the Bowl for a 1920's themed shindig and we are still struggling to function.

The JD's need to only show up today and it will be a competitive game.

I think last week that our lineup was presented by Haylie and Golden, and I would like to thank them for stepping up to the challenge.

Our lineup:

QB: Eli "Back in the Fold" Manning
RB: "Lucky" Pierre Thomas
RB: Rashard "ghghgh, Tennessee" Mendenhall
WR: Chad "Am I Batman or Robin?" Ochocinco
WR: Mike "I Hate You" Sims-Walker
WR: Mike "Rook!" Williams
TE: Jason "Red-Headed Step Kid" Witten
PK: Garrett "Kicker" Hartley
DF: New Orleans Saints

Love
Drew

No comments: