Friday, September 24, 2010

Angola - Week 3 Lineup

Jahvid Best’s diary entry…

9/24/2010 – I’m getting really excited and anxious for my first game on the road! Home cooking has been great, but I hope the road brings out the best of The Best haha. Really, I hope I don’t let the team down, but it’s not like Coach Ego can replace me with any of the other stiffs on the depth chart lololol. Oh, craziest thing happened in our game-planning session today. Coach walked in and had the Jackstomp game plan! It was written like a script! I’m told it’s the same before every game with them, they send it over FedEx. Always some shit about how they’ll get down early, then make a comeback, they just don’t get it! See, told you it was crazy haha. Well, better close this out, guards are calling for lights out… oh… almost forgot, here’s the lineup for our game, with yours truly leading the way ;)

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Jahvid Best
RB Darren McFadden
WR Miles Austin
WR Randy Moss
WR Reggie Wayne
TE Jermichael Finley
PK Mason Crosby
DEF Pittsburgh

Travel day tomorrow, I gets pudding! Goodnight diary.

1 comment:

The Barrah said...

Peyton Hillis, wow, who would have thought it?! Good thing he's on my bench...