Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreamin' Week 10 Lineup

We here at the Dreamin would like to throw a "HELL YEAH" to Mr. Braylon Fucking Edwards and his new non-bitch Brady Quinn. Thanks Ms. Quinn for 1 pass to your #1 receiver. May you blow chunks all week from spoiled bologna!

QB: Eli "Show Ms. Quinn How Its Done" Manning
RB: Fred "Thought Ms. Quinn Was a Medicine Woman" Jackson
RB: Thomas "I Produced Last Week, So I'm Off This Week" Jones
WR: Braylon "I Played Like a Little Bitch Thurday For 1 catch and 15 Yards" Edwards
WR: Plaxico "I Can Outdo Your 1 Pansy Catch Bitch Braylon" Burress
WR: Derrick "Good Think I Have the Flacco and Not Ms. Quinn" Mason
TE: Anthony "Thought Ms. Quinn Was the Bionic Woman" Fasano
PK: John "Kicker" Carney DNS Rian Lindell
DF: Pittsburgh "Risking the Indy" Steelers

Oh, by the way Ms. Quinn, we sent you a package. I don't think it will spoil. Try it anyways, its the rage in Hollywood.

~Love
Drew

No comments: