Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dreamin Lineup Week 13

So, let me get this right:

If I win, I play the Horde next week.
If I win and Lynchburg loses, I don't.
If I lose, I play the Horde next week.
In these scenarios, I don't play the Wetbacks, so I guess its a win-win situation!!

QB: Kurt "Passing the Ball With My Right Foot" Warner
RB: Frank "I Remember This Game Now" Gore
RB: Edgerrin "Hank" James
WR: TJ "No Racketeering Charges Here" Houshmanzadeh
WR: Braylon "Machine Man" Edwards
WR: DJ "Spin Doctor" Hackett
TE: "F'ing" Owen Daniels
PK: Rob "Kicker" Bironas DNP: Josh "Kicker" Brown. Did I....Did I just DNP a kicker? Well Holy Shit!!
DF: New England "Eat The Boller" Patriots

Have a lovely day all
Love
~Drew

2 comments:

Randy said...

Well, apparently Mr. "Out of Shape" DJ Hackett will not be playing today.
Ergo, please scratch Mr. Hackett from the Dreamin Lineup. We'll be sending him to Cedar Sinai for some biopsy work.
Instead, lets go ahead and start:
Plaxico Burress. However, I will be DNP'ing Plaxico also, since he hasn't practiced all week due to a new leg injury. His DNS will be: Derrick Mason. UGH. LOL.

Coach Ron said...

I hate you.