Saturday, November 13, 2010

JackStomp - Week 10 Lineup

We are in a familiar spot in the Rommel Division standings... dead last. We have players on our roster that at the beginning of the year were deemed to be high quality players (specifically Andre and Fitz) that have done JackSquat!!! Brings back memories of Ladanian, Stephen Jackson, and Terrel Owens. Don't even get me started on Romo!! Players beware... if you are drafted by the JackStomp your season will be shit!

The difference this year compared to previous years is that we are trailing the 3rd place team by 2 games but have out scored them by over 100 points. Bad luck? Maybe. If I look on the other side of the wall into the Montgomery Division, we squarely in the middle of that pack from a points perspective. Does that mean we are better this year than previous years? I say no. The rest of the league is just sucking as bad as us. A different flavor of shit is still shit. I guess if you prefer corn over peanuts it might make a difference.

Lineup? Does it really matter??

QB: Vince PieceOfShit Young
RB: Cedric PieceOfShit Benson
RB: Marion PieceOfShit Barber
WR: Larry PieceOfShit Fitzgerald
WR: Andre PieceOfShit Johnson
WR: Steve PieceOfShit Smith
TE: Chris PieceOfShit Cooley
K: My Left Nut
D: Chicago

1 comment:

Hulk Hogan said...

OK.... my team really sucks now. Steve Smith is not playing because he is a pussy. I will start Santonio PieceOfShit Holmes instead.

Oh, wait!! The fun does not stop there... Vince Young can't make up his mind if his vagina is feeling good enough to play so I will DNS him with John PieceOfShit Kitna... because that is all I got!!!