Saturday, August 21, 2010

DFL 2010 Draft

As the Celt's will be drafting from the incredible Monarch Grand Vacation resort in fabulous Las Vegas, we are unsure of the internet capabilities.

We will be on AIM w/ the screen-name OrbitalAZ, and I have a Verizon wireless air-card that "should" work just fine, if needed. Rest assured, if I lose connectivity for any length of time, I will call The Commish and/or Lackey until I can get connection restored, so as not to hold up the draft.

May you all enjoy the festivities and ever-wonderful Dobbs-dogs. I will sorely miss the gathering as I draft from my poolside cabana, w/ only Samuel Smith's ale and 10-yr-old Bushmill's to ease the loss. (wow, it was difficult to type that load of hooey)(not the least bit believable, was it?)

Good luck to all.
(I'll drink to that...)

No comments: