Thursday, October 15, 2009

Celt's Week 6 Lineup...

I love bye weeks.... I get to make my annual "Because I have no other f%$#ing choice" roster post... hopefully it will be the only one this year.

Just to make it even better, my annual whooping by the Horde starts 3 straight Montgomery division matchups. Since we've already stumbled against the drunks (pun intended) we need to win at least 2 of the 3 matchups.... aahhh, the football gods can be punitive at times.

With finger's crossed, and a bottle of single malt Bushmills at the ready, our Week 6 lineup:

QB Matt Ryan
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Julius Jones
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Donald Driver
WR Jeremy Maclin
TE Tony Gonzalez
KI Neil Rackers
DF NY Giants (only because SD really seems to suck)

Now, if I can figure out where the stadium is...

No comments: