Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do You Taste That?

FOOTBALL is in the air, and live on the tv. Shortly.
And the keg is cool and pouring!

And a new season begins in the DFL

Now, we have instructed our Strength and Conditioning Coach, Mr. McConaughey, to go easier on the crew next summer, as the weeks of surfing and sand volleyball has already taken its toll on Lucky Pierre.

Next, our returning bevy of coaches has remained the same from last year, they did a great job, so we look for continued success this year. (But I AM watching you Mr. McConaughey.)

Now, I thought about starting the entire New Orleans offense, seeing as they are playing Detroit. Lets see now...

And now, onto the FIRST lineup of the year from YOUR California Dreamin':

QB: Tony "Shredding the TB D" Romo
RB: Reggie "Maybe I'm Lucky Today" Bush
RB: Brian "Sexy Old Man" Westbrook
WR: Lance "#2" Moore
WR: Domenik "I Ain't No Handless Bitch" Hixon
WR: Robert "#3" Meachem
TE: Cris "Hot Wife" Cooley
PK: John "Kicker" Kasay
DF: Dallas "Loving the TB Offense" Cowboys

OK, not all the Saints, but damn well enuff of them!

Have a beautiful day

Love
Drew

1 comment:

Randy said...

Even though I'm going to regret this:
I am removing Robert Meachem from my starting lineup.

In his place:
DeSean "Dead Sexy" Jackson