Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Celt's Week 12 Lineup

Aahhh... time for annual foray to the Hulkiseum. Do they get their revenge for the can of whoopass we opened on them in week 2?

Oh, wait a minute, wrong team... ahem, do they get their revenge for being the stompees in week 2, or will they get stomped again?

I guess that depends on how much they're suffering from an intake of single-malt Redbreast and post-prandial syndrome from Thanksgiving leftovers.

Our Week 12 cast of Stompers includes:

QB Matt "It's only the Buccaneers" Ryan
RB Frank "I got your pocket-Hercules right here" Gore
RB Jason "Michael who?" Snelling
WR Wes "200 yards" Welker
WR Donald "It's only the Lions" Driver
WR Anquan "I'll teach you to bench me, bitch" Boldin
TE Tony "Did I mention it's only the Buc's?" Gonzalez
KI Nick "Romo sucks" Folk
DEF NY "Denver sucks" Giants

Off to the HOF show...

Edge~

No comments: